Intending to “break the silence” on important issues often neglected by corporate media owned and run by billionaires, SilenceBreaker Media will, via digital platforms, offer a unique alternative as we will ultimately be:
- funded by our audience
- democratically run by our workers
- empirical in our approach
- accessible to a wide audience
- opposed to established corporate/state media
- strictly (intersectional) anti-capitalist in our principles and editorial narrative
- opposed to journalism as a career pathway to corporate/state media
We feel this makes us unique.
For more, see our founder’s statement here.